In April 2016 I started my blog as a part of my senior project in high school. I also started teaching myself about photography for this project. I knew I wanted to continue both blogging and taking photos far beyond graduating high school, but I wasn't quite sure how successful I'd be.
One year later, I think I've succeeded.
- I'm still blogging regularly, typically at least once a week.
- I've bought my own domain and upgraded my site theme.
- I've learned how to use Pinterest and have gotten a lot of traffic from it.
- I've been introduced to some really awesome bloggers who produce inspiring content and are always really supportive and kind!
- I've accumulated 30,000 all-time page views.
It's been a fun and slightly overwhelming year of blogging, and while I've still got a long way to go, I've learned a whole lot. Here's what I know: